A86: Re: Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Convert

I sat down for a while and came up with this.  I have no idea what the hell you are trying to do, so I have no idea if this will work for you.  I sure hope it does!

BTW, It might be what you want, but you should know that I'm half asleep while doing this, so there may be errors.  Sorry, have a look for yourself.

BTW, this was fun!  I haven't done much asm in the past few months!  Just glad to know I still have the knowledge to do this stuff.  =P

-Dave W.

PS. - It's pretty well commented, except for repeated stuff, so there should be no problems.

----------
> From: Jeanne9005@aol.com
> To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: A86: Convert
> Date: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 9:02 PM
>

> Will someone convert this to ASM for me????   I'm still trying to figure this
> out.  Tx
> (/->/ = store)
> sub(AMNM,(AMPS(ElNm)+2),AMLN(ElNm))/->/NM
> ElNm*2/->/TEMP
> TEMP-1/->/TEMP
> sub(AMSM,TEMP,2)/->/SM
> If ElNm>103