Re: A86: Re: Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Convert

Well, I'm not completely sure but this is how it looks to me (in order of
appearance):

AMNM    string
AMPS    list
ElNm    real number
AMLN    list
NM      string
TEMP    real number
AMSM    string
SM      string
AW      real number

listname(number) means that number element of the list. So if there was a list
called X that was {1,3,5,7,9}, then X(1)==1, X(2)==3, X(3)==5, etc. You can
see that at the bottom of the list editor.
   BTW, this is my first post, and I joined a few minutes ago. I'm trying to
learn ASM, and I know BASIC very well. I'll put a few questions that I have in
a separate e-mail for the sake of replies.

--Adam Newhouse
  Cheetah17@aol.com