From: ComAsYuAre+AEA-aol.com +ADw-ComAsYuAre+AEA-aol.com+AD4-
To: assembly-86+AEA-lists.ticalc.org +ADw-assembly-86+AEA-lists.ticalc.org+AD4-
Date: October 25, 1998 00:22
Subject: Re: A86: Re: research

+AD4-In a message dated 10/24/98 23:10:40 Eastern Daylight Time,
Jeanne9005+AEA-aol.com
+AD4-writes:
+AD4-
+AD4APg- i tried it, and all it did was freeze the calc for a bit, then displayed
+AD4APg-  cursor +AEA-1,1 and 2,2 but neither was blinking....also crashed
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-yeah, i'm really sorry about this.  i fixed the program, and have
thoroughly
+AD4-tested this one.
+AD4-
+AD4-anyone who is willing to give me a second chance, i'd really appreciate it.
+AD4-i'm almost done with this automatic contrast changer, and all i need is to
+AD4-make sure that it works for all different battery levels.  i've literally
got
+AD4-a copy of the final program that works for my specific battery level (fresh
+AD4-batteries). i just don't know if it works for others.  please help so we
can
+AD4-all benefit from this.
+AD4-
+AD4-just run the program, then hit any key.  send me the number it displays,
then
+AD4-delete it.  simple as that.
+AD4-
+AD4-thanks.