A86: research

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: research

if you could run the attached program and e-mail me (
<A HREF="mailto:ComAsYuAre@aol.com">ComAsYuAre@aol.com</A>) the two numbers it
displays, it would help me a lot for this program i've been working on. (i'm
not gonna say what it is yet)

if enough people help me out on this, i should have the final program working
fairly soon.

thanks for your cooperation.

note:
	-run it from the home screen
	-preferably run it after doing some other stuff with the calculator first,
rather than just turning it on immediately. maybe do a graph or play a short
game or something first.
	-if you run it more than once, it may give you different numbers. i'd
appreciate it if you'd tell me the number from the first time you ran it.

RESEARCH.86P