Re: A86: Midi to Ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Midi to Ti-86

okay lets try this.... Forget interupts! if your gonna have it in a
basic program anyway just use a predeturmined string file to load all of
the data from. just load your note duration, and pitch to a string, and
run beep. Beep would look for the string and run using the data
provided. It would look like this:

:blah blah blah
:"16 23"->beepdat
:asm(beep)