Re: A86: Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link Cable

I'm talking about connecting to a computer using a parallel link. The cheap
kind u build. It has worked fine for over 10 months. It has also worked
fine with this computer. And I AM plugging it in far enough, I'm sure of
that. I noticed today that one of the ti-cable plugs (head-phonish, but
smaller) is partially worn from a gold to silver color. It still seems
wierd though b/c I can send stuff TO my computer fine. Is it possible that
Ztatus or Pacman99 did something to the calc that a full memory/defaults
reset wouldn't fix? (I highly doubt this).

I still can't send stuff to the calc....

Please help,
Dave