From: VasquezJara <vasquezjara@earthlink.net>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: A86: vmanage

I read the doc's and it still does not explain  why I would want to
change a string to program and vice versa. I have used this program
before, and changing strings to programs rendered them useless. The same
goes for programs to strings. The question is, why would I want to change
string into programs and vice versa?