RE: A86: CAL'ed prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: CAL'ed prog

Here, I hacked your program, too.  :)  Now it'll open.  In fact, I'm going
to write a quick DOS utility to fix 86 files done by CAL.  I'm going to call
it "deCAL"  ;)  Pretty simple.  "decal foobar.86x" will fix it /if/ it's an
86 file (the program will check.  Look for it on the list in about 15 mins
(if it's small enough), regardless it'll be on ticalc.org in a little bit,
when I write up some docs for it.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/

> This is a program that I made on the calc and really want to edit on the
> computer, but I have a homemade link and use CAL, so the programs are
> not editable by the GL software.

Elem.86p

Follow-Ups: References: