A86: Pokemon "Gold" Features:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Pokemon "Gold" Features:

Ok Sorry to keep on sending E-mail, but I think I Have the features
analyzed.

Pokemon Gold Features:

1. Starting with a choice of three (unique) pokemon
 A. Squirtle = Water Squirting Turtle
     Charmander = Fire "Lizard"
     Bulbasaur = Flower "Dinosaur"
 B. Each start with one attack, and can build up from there, you can have up
to six attacks (or "skills") at a time, then you have to delete old ones to
make room for new ones.
2. Can have up to six pokemon at a time with you.
3. In "Quest" mode you have to fight different "main bad-guys" called
Trainers.
4. Vastly improved, graphical LINK-PLAY feature.
5. Pokemon trading over the link-port with a friend.
6. Pokemon can "evolve" into a different species, either by gaining levels,
or by using different "orbs".
7. Internet trading, in one of the menus, you can push a button, and it will
export all of your pokemons settings (strength, defense, etc.) into one
matrix for easy trade with the pokemons name in one easy to send graphlink
file.
8. A "Pokedex" just like the gameboys.
9. Probably graphical battles
If anyone else has any suggestions, comments, etc. add them to this list

Super Llama