A86: I have an Assembly Shell question . .

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: I have an Assembly Shell question . .

I have a question about the shell - Rascall.  It is a fantastic shell,
but every once in a while, it will freeze.  It almost freezes when you
run basic programs, but you just hit the On button and it'll break the
program.  But with assembly games from the TI-85, it'll freeze,
especially Rigel games.  But I just love the version of Drugwars for the
Rigel shell for the 85, but it'll freeze occasionally.  Does anyone know
of a shell that is similar to Rascall, but won't have this very problem?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: