Re: A86: Ti-Files has been hacked!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Ti-Files has been hacked!

Please put this on all the lists too:

I AGREE, listen little hacker dude TI files is like in the top 3 best TI
sites around (Hell i know its the place where i get external levels, am
i right people?) TI files is a daily place i go, do NOT tamper with
something so dang good! If anyone can hear this, agrees CHEER
YAAAAAAAAAA!:)

>From owner-assembly-86-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Sat
Oct 10 18:52:39 1998