Re: A86: Hardrive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Hardrive

Excuse me, but can you continue this over your personal E-mail's, I
don't need any extra mail.  This is not meant as a flame!
The reason I'm writing is because I have over 500 E-mails to read right
now, you see we just moved and it's taken me a week to get the ground
wire set up so my pc wont fry itself.

                                      Tom Feller