Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] program trouble

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] program trouble

>In a message dated 10/6/98 18:56:39 Eastern Daylight Time, tbarwick@esn.net
>writes:
>
>> > cp a                        ;what does "cp a" do here???  If you want
>>  reset a, use "sub a"
>

>sorry, you're out of line here.  if you knew what you were talking about,
>you'd know that a [sqrt]key prog needs to set the z flag before exitting.
>
>make sure you know what you're talking about before yelling at someone...

Who is yelling??  Don't remark that I was yelling unless you can hear me.
Thanks for telling me about the z flag.  I learned something new.  All I was
doing was pointing out possible mistakes in his source.  I know that you
don't need to call GET_KEY.  I'm not out of line, I just made a simple
mistake.  I know the basic idea and implementation of a [sqrt] key program.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
Later,
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net