A86: Enough with this guys!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Enough with this guys!

Okay guys (this goes for anyone and everyone) stop all this fighting about
programs!  It is stupid and I think I speak for a ton of by saying STOP.
Okay I don't really know what you guys want to prove to each other  (that
has much of a point), but if it is that big of a deal at least have the
courtesy to do it off the list!  I hate when I get trash mail because two or
more people think that they have to prove something.  Who really cares?  I
know that I don't.  If you really want to prove who is the best basic ( o
yeah by the way that is not what the list is on) programmer then come up
with some program idea and see who can make the fastest and smallest program
that does the job.  In no way is this ment to be a flame, but I have gotten
way to many messages about who is the best and trashing other peoples
programs.  I hope that you guys can see that it is really not the place to
do this... I am on the list to ask and answer questions not to mediate and
see fights!  I hope that you guys can resolve your problems with each other,
but please no more hate mail to the list...
Dave
Basic/ASM Programming Center
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/8708/
e-mail: scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us