Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] program trouble

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] program trouble

>Jeez. Apparently we have someone as bad as me.

I don't think that's possible.

>Bad attitude JBrett.

Me, bad attitude, no way.  Just a simple view of my opinions.  If you can't
handle that, then don't go around flaming people.

>apologized remeber?

Yes you did and we are all so proud of you:)  But you still DID flame a guy
pretty bad for no particular reason.  Oh yeah, I heard from a friend that
BlitZ NT is a piece of crap and very slow.  If you don't even know the
difference between SortA and SortX, then you should not be called the BASIC
guru.  I think you should go back to "sCaBBy's programming lackey".

>Dux: I already have that stuff but when I made the sqrt program it
>slowed EVERYTHING down incredibly. It also put like 250 ( on the screen
>when I hit Alpha Clear which was supposed to exec the program.
>
>-InFuZeD " Hmmmmm.... "

JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net
http://ww2.esn.net/~tbarwick