Re: A86: Re: Howto Create distinct random-integer lists

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Howto Create distinct random-integer lists

In a message dated 10/4/98 9:24:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zone_ti@hotmail.com writes:

> >INFUZED, you need to stop be conceded and calling your self the GURU...
>
>  - Ummm....Ask anyone who has seen BlitZ NT who's the Guru. Let's see
>  this guy John make a shell of it's stature. I earned the term GURU! I
>  was voted into the position on #ti-files!

i tried your BASIC shell blitz, and all i got was errors.  frankly, you're on
an assembly list and you need to realize that all BASIC programmers are in the
presence of much more advanced programmers.  if you were a good programmer,
you'd have written blitz entirely in asm, not just relying on it for simple
little asm functions like contrast changing.  you need to check your ego.
being a BASIC programmer is nothing to brag about.