Re: A86: Re: Input (yes another input question)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Input (yes another input question)

You want to display the string as your pressing keys?  The string itself
wouldn't mean anything because it would be in ascii, not in numeric values.
You would have to convert each input to decimal and then display it; you
wouldn't really have a string, or a need for string.