Re: A86: Re: Input (yes another input question)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Input (yes another input question)

OMG you mean I actually thought of an easy way to do something that was
correct!  Coolness.  Another question would it work if I copied the
input to a ROM address?  The only way I can think to implement that is
to write it to $fc00 so it displays it (wouldn't it?) and that would be
an easy way for whoever was trying to display key codes to do that.

>From: "Dux Gregis" <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
>To: <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: A86: Re: Input (yes another input question)
>Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:29:05 -0400
>

>A few problems: _getky doesn't pause and you need to access the string
>indirectly (with paranthesis); you also need to start with (string+0)
The