A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer lists using ASM or BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer lists using ASM or BASIC

In basic you can use rand to get a number between one and 10, scan through
the list and if your integer is there already, rerandomize the int and scan
again.