Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ASM Programming Test

I agree, this would be a good idea.  It would set standards for what you be
able to do at your skill level.

Dan

In a message dated 11/28/1998 12:01:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Bowser797@aol.com writes:

<< I see no-one has responded to this, so I figured I'd give my opinion.  I
think
 this would be a neat idea, if we could get enough programmers of all
different
 skill levels involved.  It would be a nice way for everyone to hone their
 skills a little.

 Bowser
 In a message dated 11/26/98 5:50:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time,