A86: Note I need everyones permission to do this (most)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Note I need everyones permission to do this (most)

Hello just to have fun I was thinking of sending about 30-40 emails a day to
assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org propelling our list off the charts and making
them feel stupid. I need at least 20 people to support me email me here and
when I get enough support I will compile them and send it to the 86 list for
proof. Then the fun starts.
send your support emails to my email address not the list.
                                 (hmm I wonder what that is)

Check the list <A HREF="http://www.ticalc.org/auto/liststat/">here</A>

Note: I will send a email to all of the lists to get them to look

Current Projects:

Well Im rambeling off again
PsyKabek

Eat more Beef