Re: A86: String input again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: String input again

> >  Anybody know why the _getKey call would return to TI-OS and not to the
> >  program code that called it?  Even in a little test program that I made
> >  just to test my own sanity, where I removed all RETs on purpose, it
> >  still returns to the homescreen after _getkey.  How the heck is that
> >  possible?
>
> maybe you put a jp instead of a call???  otherwise, it shouldn't.  that
> doesn't make much sense.

Well, I made the input routine work somehow.  But when I make a little
program with only 'call _getkey' in it, and nothing else, the emulator
returns to home screen.  I would think that without a RET it ought to
try to execute a bunch of garbage and lock up, but it just goes to TI-OS
after you press a key.  Maybe my emulator just doesn't like me or
something...