A86: Looking for A Mentor (Or two)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Looking for A Mentor (Or two)

Hello everyone! I am ZeromusMog, a.k.a. MogKupo0 and I'm (still) trying to
learn ASM. I have successfully made one game so far, but it's kinda stupid.
(Hey, it was my first.) My goal is, eventually, to make RPG's (like Jolitima
or the Quest III) but there's a lot of stuff between here and there. I have
lots of experience in basic programming (I can program just about anything and
everything in BASIC) but it's just to darn slow to support my ideas.
  So what's my point? Well, I need a few people who would be willing to help
me in an emergency. Electrum32 has been really helpful, but he's only one
person. If there's anyone out there with AIM who would be willing to answer a
few questions every now and then, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I think for
myself and am willing to help you with anything should the need arise, so
don't worry about me being too annoying. :)
  Thank you all, and may your calculators remain in your posession! :)

KUPO