Re: A86: Fwd: Fw: FW: [Fwd: This is wicked cool!! it really works!! You

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Fwd: Fw: FW: [Fwd: This is wicked cool!! it really works!! You pa...

> >  >>>Subject:       FW: [Fwd: This is wicked cool!! it really works!! You
> >  >pay
> >  >>>nothing!!!... (fwd)

Wow! 29 kilobytes of reply headers and a short message that is obviously
bogus, none of which having the slightest relevance to TI-86 ASM, just
magically appeared in my mailbox!  I just can't express my feelings of
joy and gratitude over getting this message in words, especially not on
a public list.

Note:  yes, I do see the irony in replying to an off-topic message with
another off-topic message that sarcastically details my feelings on
off-topic messages.