Re: A86: Re: Re: version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: version

why would the rom need to know what version it was?
the only reason i can see is if you find a bug and ti wants to know what
version of rom you have.  in this case, it only has to be human-readable.
anything running on the calc should work the same on all rom version,
unless there's a bug.
they provided the page d jump table so programmers wouldn't have to worry
about rom versions.

-josh

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:46:23 -0600 "David Phillips" <electrum@tfs.net>
writes:

>I checked it on my 86 using JMV, and it appears to be located at $2733
>on
>version 1.3.  So there's probably another place it's stored in
>memory.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]