Re: A86: ROM Images (last message)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:42 AM 11/19/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I hope the reason you started this thread wasn't to provoke an argument.

The reason I started the thread in the first place was to get people
thinking about several things:  legality of ROM images, possible ways to
get TI off of our backs, and maybe start something that would result in the
defense of ticalc.org (and other sites) if it comes under fire.  I also got
a good look as to how other people think and discovered some very
interesting things.  My intentions were not to provoke an argument, but I
guess I got a little out of line and I thank those that encouraged me to
stop.  Again, thank you all for what has been discussed here.  I like to
encourage people to think about various things and I felt this was an
important topic to discuss and expand people's knowledge upon.  I hope that
we have all become better thinkers from this thread.

>Are you interested in increasing your incoming e-mail?  I can help you
>with that.

No thanks, I'll pass.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org