RE: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

Okay, first of all: this list isn't run by TI.

Second, this is extremely relevant because many ASM programmers use a TI-86
emulator for development due to the excellent debuggers they have built in.
They stand to lose their most useful development tool!

So, even if you don't care yourself, this is important to many (including
me).

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/