A86: Re: Type Byte

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Type Byte

basic and asm programs have the same vat type, but however have different
tokens at the start of the prog.  For an asm program, the 3rd and 4th bytes
should be $8e, $28.  The easiest way to get this into your newly created
program is to copy it along w/ your code:

code:
.org _asm_exec_ram-2
code_start:
.db $8e,$28

;your code

code_end:

Use code_end-code_start to find the length, code as the pointer for the
copy.