Re: A86: ROM 1.2 Bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM 1.2 Bug

<< > From home screen, hit 2nd STAT, select PLOT.
 > Select Plot1                                  <--Also does this w/ Plot2 +
 > Plot3
 > Set type to Histogram
 > Set the Xlist Name as a non-list value (1, or a program name, etc...)
 > hit down, when the calc gets the error, select goto.
 >
 > the screen looks llike the settings for a scatter or line graph  ;-)

 Hmm... that is a bit of a bug.  It seems TI did a little bit of a botch
 job on the stat plot editor.  Oh well.  It works fine.  What I want to
 know is how you managed to find that...

i was really bored, and had nothing better to do than mess around w/ my calc