A86: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

matt2000@gte.net wrote:

>Cool. You should make one that converts for 16 level grayscale, then I
would
>be tempted to write a super fast IM 2
>(flickerless?) 16-level grayscale interrupt handler.
>
>BTW, a flickerless 8-level IM 2 grayscale routine will be posted soon or on
>my site (I am still working on my site...)
>
>Later,
>    Matt
>;---------

I'm glad you liked it.. :-))

I use a 3 dimensional array that handle the
layers. it could easely be extended to output
any number of layers (bits) At the moment it
is 3 but it could be 4,5,6.... resulting in any
number of colors from 2  to as many as your
routine can handle.

I will post information on how to make a loader that works with my converter
soon.

I got to get some sleep now (local time is 01:37)

Later,
     Thomas