A86: Re: Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Emulator

>today i finally got fed up with constantly sending programs to my
calculator
>only to have it crash them (in the last day, my 86 has crashed >4 times).

Did you try taking out your batteries or reseting your calculator? An
annoying interrupt program may stay there and screw
things up till it is erased from memory

>anyway, i downloaded steve gordon's emulator from matt's site, and also
>downloaded a rom image.
>
>the problem is, when i try to load a program into the emulator, it just
>startes drawing vertical moving lines across the lcd.  i've even tried very
>simple BASIC programs or strings, and i get the same result.
>
>what am i doing wrong?

Hmm.. did you try reseting the emulator, hit Run, hit Load, load the .86p
file, and run it? What rom version did you download?
You could also ask Steve Gordon for additional help.

Later,
    Matt