Re: A86: another undoc attempt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Dux Gregis wrote:

> Ok, I think this might be an undocumented instruction:
>
>  sll ixh
>
> $dd,$cb,$34

Nope... that's not even a whole opcode.  $dd,$cb,nn,$34 would be
"SL1 H,(IX+nn)", which is to say, "shift (IX+nn) left, insert one into
the low bit, and copy the answer into H".

I don't like using SLL for this instruction because normally, a "logical
left shift" would insert a 0 into the low bit.

I'll post a complete list of Z80 opcodes so you can stop wasting your time
looking for new undocumented ones.  (It should be *somewhere* on my drive)

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5