Re: A86: 28F0 and parser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 28F0 and parser

If you need to use a server for some CGI's, I can arrange that. The server I
use for 86 central is my job's server. In fact, I can add your idea to 86
central and give you full credit, of course. For example, a link could be
'rom map' - and it would go through the same security check I do when you
download the Rom Image..if you owned a TI-86.... Interesting idea, ehh?

Later,
    Matt