Re: A86: directories

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: directories

I was planning on incorporating this into my RPN program if it ever got
that far, but it would probably be a lot of work.  You would have to change
all the menus and all so that they only display the variables in that
directory.  also, you would have to account for multiple variables in
different directories with the same name... :-(

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com