A86: Re: Miscellaneous questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Miscellaneous questions

1. edit out the disp graph call and compiled it

2. you can make flags at the end of your programs...all it is is a byte for
system use that controls up to 8 on/off conditions that are checked by the
os and it uses them accordingly.

3. not sure on this one. you can use graph buffer, graph mem, text mem but
thats all i know