Re: A86: Re: Battery Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Battery Test

thats wrong. it doesnt just check the contrast level. if someone wants to
dissassemble the part of mem when you turn it on and it checks for the enter
key being held it might show a low battery flag being set unless it jumps to
the routine and doesnt use the flag for it. then you can search the rom for
that flag setting and jp backwards from the rom addresses til you find where
it actually checks.