A86: Battery Test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Battery Test

There has to be a routine in the ROM that returns the battery power level.
There has to be one, so that the calculator can detect when the batteries are
low, and display a message saying:  "Your batteries are low.  Recommend change
of batteries."  I can't find that routine, and if we could find it, we could
use it to automatically adjust the contrast level appropriately so that
grayscale shows up best and other handy-dandy uses...possibly an interupt that
constantly displays battery level represented by a vertical bar at the far
right of the screen (just below the busy indicator, where [CLEAR] doesn't
refresh the screen).