Re: A86: check asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: check asm

not sure exactly what you're talking about, but - when you use a colon, it
only runs (sqrt)parse once.  (sqrt)parse is run by _exec_assembly, so it
would make sense that it might screw up.  you could do a cpir for colons or
something...  i'm not sure how it tokenizes prog names.  is there any problem
with loading up page $d/$1 and then loading a recovery routine somewhere
[safe] in page 0.  then loading the prog into _asm_exec_ram, jumping to the
recovery routine and then calling d748?  also, i just found this out - when
you hit enter without typing anything, it runs the previous # prog thru
(sqrt)parse again, so if that happens, it goes thru it twice (this doesn't
pertain to the rest of the mail but it might be good to know)

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com