Re: A86: Creating a COM port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Creating a COM port

Check on the back of your computer to see if you have any PS/2 ports open.  then
see if you can find a PS/2 adapter for your mouse.  And remember, if all else
fails, just unplug the mouse and plug the G/L into it's slot - that's what i did
until i got a new motherboard :-)

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com