Re: A86: PutSprite 16 pixels across by X pixels down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: PutSprite 16 pixels across by X pixels down

>why can't you modify the code to be able to make a sprite X pixels across
by X
>pixels down

It would be tooo slow. Use NASRWARP for that I think. Plus no one really
ever uses any thing beyond 16 pixels wide. But if I wanted 32-bit width I
would have to shift 4 registers! that is a lot of pushing and popping. What
I have now doesnt slow it down much, only adds an inc, another shift
instruction, and replaces two ld's with pop's I think

-Matt