A86: Re: Ideas for improving the emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Ideas for improving the emulator

i think it needs runtime searching too, so you can put in a value to look
for and then it goes to find this value after each operation and pauses if
there is at least one found. that would make it easier to dissasemble too.