A86: Re: Corrupt 86 ROM Image

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Corrupt 86 ROM Image

> I am generally content to lurk; however, I would like to use a
>TI-86 emulator and I am having difficulty downloading a ROM image from my
>86. The problem may be that I am using Dumpxp by Nate Goergen to receive
>the ROM image over a parallel link. Has any one been able to use this
>program to receive a ROM image?

I hear many similar problems, that is why I invented Rom Central, which
(among other things) allows you to download the ROM image without any link
at all. It involves writing a small hex program into your calculator that
will display a portion of the ROM and display it as a number ; you enter
this number into my CGI and it will allow you to download only the ROM Image
that your calculator uses.

Must quicker and faster then these rom dump utilities, and no chance of
getting a corrupted rom image

Rom Central can be found at:
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86/

Later,