Re: A86: GetPixel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: GetPixel

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Matt2000 wrote:

> Yup you can't beat the Zshell man, king of optimization. Just check out
> Eble's findpixel routine, it's optimization would run loopholes around your
> neck.
>
> BTW, Dan Eble, do you have any Eble eble Yopp Yopp PutSprite routines? ;)

Actually, yes.  We were working on one for a little while, but school
responsibilities bogged us down.  I also have a fast line routine (that
uses self-modifying code, of course).

James, shall we scan the non-aligned sprite routine once more before
posting it?  As I recall, it was pretty messy, especially when it came to
using undocumented instructions.

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5