Re: A86: Terms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Terms

hehe fragile? hmmm.. the 'hook into' means that it kinda becomes part of the
operation of the cpu. it treats a usermade interupt like a regular interupt
and calls it whenever the circumstances occur. like a font hook is called
everytime there is a need to put a character on the screen. and a regular
user interupt is used every 200th of a second just like the regular
interupts in the z80. asm programs dont call to the interupt, they only
install one and then the interupt is on its own. its just a small program
with some restrictions.