Re: A86: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Please help me on a survey

Don't do it!  He just wants to sell you parallel links!

Come on, man, who on an assembly list wants to spend their time
answering a bunch of contrived essay questions?
Anyone who's docile enough to answer will not be giving you a legitimate
random sample ...  I suggest that you pass this out to people in your
classes.