Re: A86: An idea for an ASM program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: An idea for an ASM program

with the single param in Ans it would be the easiest to do (if it was an asm
program) or with a single param as a function or uniwhatever ;). i would go
with the token because it would be faster cuz it wouldnt have to copy the
program to the running area like you would with a program (and even a little
wait to do that might not be good for a beep)