Re: A86: An idea for an ASM program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: An idea for an ASM program

no, the "0" before it puts something in Ans.  Also, if you were to use a
function with parameters, you would run into several problems:
(a) the user would have to install the token before the basic program would
work.
(b) the token may conflict with other asaps (stat, fin, trig, asm, etc...) and
if it is installed automatically, that would cause a problem.

Calling the asm program from the basic program with an Asm(beep) is really the
best way.  The only time user tokens come in handy is when you want to add
functionality to the user end of the os...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: