Re: A86: Personal Intro & Questions (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

David Phillips wrote:

> >>   - "asap"   / Is this an acronym? Something about menus?  Not "As Soon
> >>                As Possible". Whether or not it is, what does it mean?
> >
> >What does it mean?  You'll have to ask TI.  That's what they name the
> >three user slots that can fit user tokens.  Each user token (or group of
> >tokens) also has a designated slot in the math menu.
>
> Wasn't there a slot for the custom menu?

The custom menu is in the RAM, so you can use it for whatever you like,
but no "asap" is assigned to any part of the custom menu.

I should have also mentioned that the math menu is expandable to 9
asap's (or just slots that don't need to be hacked).