Re: A86: Re: Reading parameters.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Reading parameters.

Commands aren't supposed read parameters.  Pat makes the distinction
between command and function tokens in his eos doc.  Here are the token
types with their equates:

command		equ	$01		;AxesOff
unary		equ	$02		;cos, log
imunary		equ	$03		;immediate unary (>hex, >m)
func		equ	$04		;Line(
func_no_arg	equ	$05		;things like rand and built in cons, I think
binary		equ	$06		;+, *, and, xor

Trey Jazz wrote:

> o ok sorry stephen :) pat is there any sample program that installs a
> command and lets it read like 4 or 5 params?
>
> >You can actually get the second parameter from op2 under two conditions:
> >1) both parameters are real numbers, 2) the eos type is set to command
> >token (for some fucked up reason).  But this will want to return a
> >complex number, so set op2 to zero after you read it, then clear the
> >mantissa.
> >
> >Give Stephen Hicks some credit: he's the one who found the first
> >parameter in op1.  :-)

Follow-Ups: References: