Re: A86: More (sqrt) KEY questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More (sqrt) KEY questions

Sure, just remember that [sqrt]KEY is run from _asm_exec_ram and not
from asm_exec_ram plus however much space the installation program takes
up.  If you run an asm prog while the offset of [sqrt]KEY is wrong (one
.org), then [sqrt]KEY will not work after it returns (if you use any
labels).

> Can you post the source for the modifed (with 2 orgs) yugi2 source code and
> test it to make sure it works on your calc? I have ROM 1.2, and I will test
> it when I get home.
>
> -Matt
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-Asmide86.Document; name="Yugi2.asm"